Subject: [IGSMAIL-0902] JPL Site Update
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 17:38:15 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Mar  6 17:38:15 PST 1995      Message Number 0902
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL Site Update

Arequipa:
   It seems that the installation of the new firmware at AREQ has solved
the problems with the site.  It is currently tracking on all channels and
we have been successfully collecting data for the last 2 days.

Bogota:
   After a few changes, communication to the site seems to be more
reliable.  We have been receiving data on a daily basis since day 059.

Santiago:
   The Rogue receiver at Santiago had tracking problems over the past
several days and has lost all data since early on day 059.  A reset of the
receiver was done around 17:00 UT on day 065 and the receiver seems to be
tracking correctly.

Harvest Platform:
   The rubidium oscillator at Harvest Platform has been deteriorating over
the past 2 weeks causing numerous tracking problems.  We have switched the
receiver over to its internal clock and it is no longer having problems
tracking.

Keith

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]