Subject: [IGSMAIL-0898] CODE Orbit Replacement
From: M. Rothacher
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 11:38:56 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar  2 11:38:56 PST 1995      Message Number 0898
******************************************************************************

Author: M. Rothacher
Subject: CODE Orbit Replacement

Dear Colleagues,

as you may have seen from the latest IGS Rapid Orbit report (IGSREPORT 1590,
GPS WEEK 0788), we "contaminated" our CODE precise orbit files by what 
we thought to be a "software improvement". Thanks to the results/control
available from the IGS orbit combination the problem could easily be detected
(that otherwise might have gone undetected for several weeks) and was
corrected. The software "improvement" affected the last three days of 
GPS week 0788. The corresponding precise orbit files
 
              COD07884.EPH
              COD07885.EPH
              COD07886.EPH

have been resubmitted to the global data centers.

Please excuse any inconveniences caused by this problem (no progress 
without troubles).

                                           Markus Rothacher
                                           CODE IGS Analysis Center

[Mailed From: MARKUS ROTHACHER <[email-masked]>]