Subject: [IGSMAIL-0897] STJO data posted but use with caution
From: Robert Duval / NRCan
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 10:01:15 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar  2 10:01:15 PST 1995      Message Number 0897
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Duval / NRCan
Subject: STJO data posted but use with caution

ADVISORY
========

Site name          : ST JOHN'S               
4 char ID          : STJO    
Monu inscription   : 920000  
Domes number       : 40101M001 
        
STJO data for 28 Feb 95 and 01 mars 95 (DOY 59 and 60) have been forwarded to
CDDIS. However, that data  should be used with caution.  Following equipment
change on the 26 feb 95, tracking has been very poor ( difficulties acquiring the
satellites, difficulties maintaining lock and numerous breaks in the data).
Since many components were replaced on the 26th i.e. receiver, antenna and
rubidium clock it has been difficult to identify the cause of the problem. We
have now narrowed it down to the rubidium clock. The clock has just been
replaced and we are now verifying that tracking will be normal. We will issue
a confirmation message when data for that site is back to normal.

-- 
Robert Duval

Geodetic Survey Division               Tel:    (613) 947-2786
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)       Fax:    (613) 995-3215
615 Booth Street                       E-mail: [email-masked]
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0E9

*****************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Robert Duval <[email-masked]>]