Subject: [IGSMAIL-0895] Turborogue firmware update v3.2
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 16:06:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Mar  1 16:06:13 PST 1995      Message Number 0895
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Turborogue firmware update v3.2

A new version of the Turborogue firmware (version 3.2) is starting to be
tested at a few sites in the LA Basin.  The new firmware is the fix to the
bias fixing bug announced in IGS Message #875.  We are installing the new
firmware at OAT2, JPLM, and CIT1 between 01:00UT and 05:00UT on day 061.
The firmware will also be installed at AOA1 between 14:00UT and 18:00UT on
day 061.  For further information on the firmware, please contact Garth
Franklin at [email-masked]

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]