Subject: [IGSMAIL-0889] JPL archive outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 14:53:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb 24 14:53:10 PST 1995      Message Number 0889
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL archive outage

We have just been notified that the air conditioner towers that cool the
buildings in the Northern part of the JPL complex will be taken down for
the entire weekend (02/25 02:00 UT through 02/27 18:00 UT).  Due to this we
have to take down all of the computers in our building for the duration of
the weekend.  We will be unable to accept incoming data, nor will we be
able to export data.  We apologize for the late notice on this, but we were
only notified as of this afternoon.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]