Subject: [IGSMAIL-0860] SOPAC Rapid EOP
From: Yehuda Bock and Peng Fang
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:03:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 30 18:03:53 PST 1995      Message Number 0860
******************************************************************************

Author: Yehuda Bock and Peng Fang
Subject: SOPAC Rapid EOP

Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
Date: January 30, 1995
Subject: SOPAC Rapid EOP

We have put on-line a rapid EOP table to be used with SOPAC rapid
orbits described in IGS Mail 851. We estimate pole, pole rate, and
UT1-TAI rate. The UT1-TAI value is taken from the latest USNO rapid
service bulletin (series 7). The rapid orbits and EOP are provided
once a day with a 24 hour delay. The terrestrial reference system
is ITRF93, realized through the coordinates and velocities of the
13 IGS core stations and Penticton (DRAO).

The name of the file is siopoleut.rapid in the directory given below.
It is in a self-explanatory free format.

GAMIT input EOP tables are also available (contact [email-masked]).

To access the rapid EOP table:

To access orbits on SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your e-mail
 directories: products/wwww (wwww = GPS week number)
Direct problems to: [email-masked]

These rapid EOP are intended for near-real time scientific
applications. They are not intended to replace the official IERS
or IGS EOP values.

Due to the automatic nature of the rapid computations, SOPAC is not
responsible for their accuracy/reliability/availability.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]