Subject: [IGSMAIL-0859] Reorganization of the GPS Networks & Operations Group
From: Ulf J. Lindqwister/JPL
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 10:07:05 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jan 27 10:07:05 PST 1995      Message Number 0859
******************************************************************************

Author: Ulf J. Lindqwister/JPL
Subject: Reorganization of the GPS Networks & Operations Group

The GPS Networks and Operations Group at JPL has recently been reorganized
due to the departure of Steve DiNardo. The Group operates JPL/NASA's stations
in the IGS Network and frequently we are consulted on a range of issues
involving Rogue and TurboRogue receivers, data acquisition, distribution,
and general network operations concerns. For questions on these or other
issues you may contact Keith Stark, the Group's primary outside contact, who
will handle it or distribute your question to any of our specialists (or
you may send your queries directly to any of the specialists listed below).

The contacts for the Group are now:

Keith Stark	[email-masked]	General questions
		(818) 354-5922			Data Availability 

Garth Franklin	[email-masked]		Rogue & TurboRogue receivers
						New Station Implementation

Thomas Lockhart	[email-masked]		Station Communications
						Network Operations

Mark Smith	[email-masked]		Field Experiments

- - Ulf

=======================================================================
Ulf J. Lindqwister                 Telephone:   (818) 354 1734
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]