Subject: [IGSMAIL-0858] JPL SP3 correction - w783
From: D C Jefferson
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 12:08:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jan 25 12:08:32 PST 1995      Message Number 0858
******************************************************************************

Author: D C Jefferson
Subject: JPL SP3 correction - w783

To the IGS Community, 

The following JPL orbit products for Jan 12-14, 1995:

jpl07834.sp3
jpl07835.sp3
jpl07836.sp3

have been resubmitted to the anonymous ftp area on sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov 
(/pub/jpligsac/0783), and the CDDIS as well.  The original files contained 
no clock solutions.  The replacements were made as of Wed Jan 25 10:45 PST;
any files with these names retrieved from these areas before then should be 
disregarded.  We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
David Jefferson,
JPLIGSAC

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]