Subject: [IGSMAIL-0841] Correction - jpl07827.sum
From: D C Jefferson
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 17:30:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 16 17:30:19 PST 1995      Message Number 0841
******************************************************************************

Author: D C Jefferson
Subject: Correction - jpl07827.sum

To the IGS Community:

   In the JPL Analysis Report for week 0782, the text above our Earth Rotation
Parameter Table erroneously states:

   "In the following table, UT1R-UTC are the assumed nominal values
    from IERS Bulletin-B predicts; estimated LODR values are also 
    included.  See IGS Mail Message 97 for details."

As stated in Item 3 in the narrative section of our report, this is no longer
the case as of Jan 1, 1995.  Thus, the text above our ERP table should read:
   
   "In the following table, UT1R-UTC are the integrated values based
    on estimated LODR values in the adjacent column.  See the description
    above for details."

We apologize for the error and any subsequent inconvenience.

Respectfully,
David Jefferson, JPLIGSAC

[Mailed From: David C Jefferson <[email-masked]>]