Subject: [IGSMAIL-0820] TurboRogue V3.0 Firmware
From: Garth Franklin
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 7:36:57 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Dec 29  7:36:57 PST 1994      Message Number 0820
******************************************************************************

Author: Garth Franklin
Subject: TurboRogue V3.0 Firmware

Dear TurboRogue Users,

Miranda Chin discovered a 0.020 second offset of the 1 PPS
out signal on TurboRogue receivers running V3.0 (3.0.32.1 for
AOA software users).  Our tests at JPL have shown that the data
and data time tags are correct, and the data can be used for 
geodetic processing.  The problem is confined to the 1 PPS, and 
to a 0.020 second shift in the interval over which data are acquired.

We have fixed the 0.020 second problem, and have added a bug fix to
handle the new DUART AOA is using in their new receivers.  If you 
receiver has V3.0 and does not crash when using a terminal, you probably 
don't have the new DUART.  This new software, V3.1, is available.  If you
need a copy of Version 3.1 (3.0.32.2), please contact myself or AOA
directly.

Thank You,

Garth Franklin
[email-masked]
MS 238-700
JPL
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]