Subject: [IGSMAIL-0805] Burc Oral
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:51:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Dec 13 17:51:13 PST 1994      Message Number 0805
******************************************************************************

Author: Yehuda Bock
Subject: Burc Oral

Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
Date: December 13, 1994

We are happy to welcome Dr. Burc Oral to the SOPAC staff.
Burc comes to us from the Earth Resources Laboratory at
MIT where he recently completed his PhD thesis on GPS studies
of the tectonics of the eastern Mediterranean region.

Among his many SOPAC activities, Burc will direct the
IGS Global Data Center at SIO and the Southern California
Earthquake Center (SCEC) archive of continuous GPS data
in southern California (SCIGN/PGGA/DGGA).

Please direct any data questions, requests, complaints,
comments, etc. to Burc.

Yehuda Bock
Director, SOPAC

e-mail: [email-masked]
office phone: (619) 534-1750
geodesy lab phone: (619) 534-7692

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]