Subject: [IGSMAIL-0786] New site LONG
From: Y. Bock, K. Hudnut
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 15:28:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Nov 23 15:28:00 PST 1994      Message Number 0786
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Bock, K. Hudnut
Subject: New site LONG

Date: November 23 1994

Site logs are now available for the new site at the Longdon Yard (LONG)
station installed by the USGS as part of the Los Angeles Basin
densification of the Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN).

The station became operational on 17 November.  Data are downloaded and stored
at the SIO archive in the same manner as PGGA stations.  Data from these sites are
incorporated into the daily analysis at SIO which includes IGS,
SCIGN (PGGA/DGGA), and BARD stations.

Site logs for these and all other active SCIGN stations are available from:

(1) the Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array (SOPAC) Mosaic, accessible through 
the SIO/IGPP Home Page:

       http://igpp.ucsd.edu

by clicking in this order:
   PGGA research unit
   Array Maps, Site Info, Satellite Info
   SCIGN Site Information

(2) The IGS Central Bureau at JPL, accessible through anonymous ftp:

       ftp igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
       Name: anonymous
       Password: your name

       cd igscb/station/log

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]