Subject: [IGSMAIL-0774] ITRF93 station coordinates at epoch 1993.0 ready
From: Zuheir Altamimi and Claude Boucher
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 7:37:40 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov 10  7:37:40 PST 1994      Message Number 0774
******************************************************************************

Author: Zuheir Altamimi and Claude Boucher
Subject: ITRF93 station coordinates at epoch 1993.0 ready

Dear Colleagues,

The ITRF93 related files are now available and could be downloaded by 
anonymous ftp using:

ftp schubert.ign.fr (192.33.147.230)
username:   anonymous
password:   your e-mail address

Move to the itrf directory ("cd /itrf"). The "ls" command gives the 
list of files.

General information files:

iers.site           : Catalogue of IERS sites
iers_dir.sta        : Directory of IERS stations
iers_sta.occ        : Occupancies of IERS stations

ITRF93 files: 

itrf93.txt          : Description of the ITRF93 solution

itrf93.ssc          : ITRF93 station coordinates at epoch 1993.0
                      ITRF93 velocity field
                      ITRF93N velocity field

itrf93.tp           : transformation parameters from ITRF93 to individual 
                      frames at epoch 1988.0
                      transformation parameters from ITRF93 to individual
                      frames at epoch 1993.0
                      rates of change of the transformation parameters
                      from ITRF93 to individual frames

iers_itrf93.ecc     : Local eccentricties for IERS colocation sites
                      (values used in the ITRF93 computation)

Other files:

itrf92.txt          : Description of the ITRF92 solution

itrf92.ssc          : ITRF92 station coordinates at epoch 1988.0 and 
                      ITRF92 velocity field

itrf92.tp           : transformation parameters at epoch 1988.0  and
                      their rates of change from ITRF92 to individual frames

iers_itrf92.ecc     : Local eccentricties for IERS colocation sites
                      (values used in the ITRF92 computation)

IGS mail files related to ITRF coordinates and eccentricities for 
IGS stations:

igsmail.263 
igsmail.264  
igsmail.421  
igsmail.430

For any question, please contact Zuheir Altamimi

e-mail : [email-masked]

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]