Subject: [IGSMAIL-0768] CBIS moves
From: Robert Liu
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 15:48:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Nov  4 15:48:53 PST 1994      Message Number 0768
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Liu
Subject: CBIS moves

The IGS Central Bureau Information System has recently been moved to a
more permanent host.  The current ftp directory on 'sideshow' will be
removed sometime in the future.  The new address is

   igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   IP# 128.149.70.171

You may disregard this notice if you have already been accessing the
CBIS through 'igscb', formerly aliased to 'sideshow'.  Likewise on the
WWW (using Mosaic or lynx), use the URL

   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/

IGS-related mail should also be addressed to 'igscb':

   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]

We have tried to make this transition as smooth as possible, but
please inform us if you experience any difficulty.  Thank you.

IGS Central Bureau

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]