Subject: [IGSMAIL-0767] Site Updates
From: Steve DiNardo
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 9:50:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Nov  4  9:50:13 PST 1994      Message Number 0767
******************************************************************************

Author: Steve DiNardo
Subject: Site Updates

Subject : JPL GPS site advisory		11/04/94

The Turborogue firmware at CARR, LBCH, and WLSN has been upgraded
to  version 3.0

The following station logs have been updated and mailed to the IGSCB:

CARR, LBCH, and  WLSN 

New site: 
Nasa/JPL/U of S. Carolina/Ingeominas has installed a new site in South 
America. The site is located in the Ingeominas complex-  Bogota, Columbia

Site location	: Bogota, Columbia
4 char		: Bogt

Bogt station log has been mailed to the IGSCB.

=========================================================================
Steve J. DiNardo                                  Tel:  ( 818 ) 354-3429
GPS Networks & Operations Group			  Fax:  ( 818 ) 393-4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory                  Email: [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, Ca. 91109
MS 238-700
=========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]