Subject: [IGSMAIL-0756] Request for METEO data
From: Tim Springer
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 4:26:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 21  4:26:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 0756
******************************************************************************

Author: Tim Springer
Subject: Request for METEO data

Subject: Request for METEO data

Dear Colleagues,

For a research project I am currenlty working on, I would like to obtain
METEO data from (any of) the European IGS stations listed below (using their
4 character abbreviation), 
BRUS GRAZ HERS JOZE KOSG MADR MASP MATE METS NYAL ONSA TROM WETT ZIMM

and/or from the three North-American sites
GODE RCM5 BERM

The format of the data is not important as long as it is clear what is listed
in the file. The files should of course at least contain: time, temperature, 
pressure and humidity.

I would prefer to obtain data for the period of days 170-190 of 1994 
(June 19 - July 9) but in principle any period in 1994 would be fine.
Could anyone inform me where I could obtain this data if it is available at
all? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
           Tim Springer

e-mail: [email-masked]
tel:    ++15 783831
fax:    ++15 783444

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>]