Subject: [IGSMAIL-0734] NEW ADDRESS OF IERS/CB
From: IERS / CB
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 7:19:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Sep 26  7:19:16 PDT 1994      Message Number 0734
******************************************************************************

Author: IERS / CB     
Subject: NEW ADDRESS OF IERS/CB

                               -   WARNING  -
  
               ************************************************
               *                                              *       
               *       Please change the e-mail addresses     *
               *       of IERS Central Bureau    :            *
               *                                              *       
               *       New Internet domain is :     obspm.fr  *
               *          instead of          :      iap.fr   *
               *                                              *       
               *       New Decnet node        :     mesioa    *
               *          instead of          :     iapobs    *
               *                                              *       
               ************************************************

         In view of that you have to change all our electronic-address by
         the new one :

                                    Address            Address 
                                    Internet           Decnet

          Services IERS           [email-masked]    mesioa::services

          Charlot Patrick         [email-masked]     mesioa::charlot
          Eisop Etienne           [email-masked]       mesioa::eisop
          Essaifi Najat           [email-masked]       mesioa::najat
          Feissel Martine         [email-masked]     mesioa::feissel
          Felicitas Arias         [email-masked]   mesioa::felicitas
          Gambis Daniel           [email-masked]      mesioa::gambis
          Gontier Anne-Marie      [email-masked]     mesioa::gontier

         Please notice that the user iers is now services !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]