Subject: [IGSMAIL-0725] New Sites
From: Steve DiNardo
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 14:16:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Sep  7 14:16:54 PDT 1994      Message Number 0725
******************************************************************************

Author: Steve DiNardo
Subject: New Sites

Subject : JPL GPS sites advisory		09/07/94

New Sites:

Nasa/JPL has installed two new sites to support NASA's commitment to the  
Southern California GPS Array project. NASA's plans to install 10 more 
sites in the near future.

1) California Institute of Technology (CIT1)
   On the North Mudd building
   Installed 9/07/94

2) Allen Osborne and Associates ( WTLK )
   Installed 9/07/94

The following station logs have been updated and mailed to the IGSCB:

WTLK and CIT1

=========================================================================
Steve J. DiNardo                                  Tel:  ( 818 ) 354-3429
GPS Networks & Operations Group			  Fax:  ( 818 ) 393-4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory                  Email: [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, Ca. 91109
MS 238-700
=========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]