Subject: [IGSMAIL-0690] New Site - LBCH
From: Steve DiNardo
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 13:10:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 25 13:10:12 PDT 1994      Message Number 0690
******************************************************************************

Author: Steve DiNardo
Subject: New Site - LBCH

Subject : New Southern California GPS Array site.	07/25/94

New Site:

Nasa/JPL has installed a new site to support NASA's commitment to the  
Southern California GPS Array project. NASA's plans to install 12 more 
sites in the near future.

1) LBCH 
   In Long Beach, Northwest  of Long Beach city hall. 
   Installed 7/25/94

The Lbch0794 station log has been mailed to the IGSCB:

=========================================================================
Steve J. DiNardo                                  Tel:  ( 818 ) 354-3429
GPS Networks & Operations Group			  Fax:  ( 818 ) 393-4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory                  Email: [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, Ca. 91109
MS 238-700
=========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]