Subject: [IGSMAIL-0675] Australian Data Centre
From: Martin Hendy
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 13:27:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul 13 13:27:53 PDT 1994      Message Number 0675
******************************************************************************

Author: Martin Hendy
Subject: Australian Data Centre

My recent new site advisories omitted to advise of the directory structure, it
is as follows:

after connecting to the anon ftp directory, 

cd gps

and in this directory are day directories from 001 to 366 in which the data
is deposited.

the check_import.auslig file is in the gps directory and is created at the end 
of the daily rinex process, about 0400 UTC.

I will be submitting a data centre form to igscb in due course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Hendy
Australian Surveying & Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
Canberra, Australia.
Internet: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Martin Hendy - geodesy - UnixMail <[email-masked]>]

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]