Subject: [IGSMAIL-0649] CODE file replacement (W752)
From: Robert Weber
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 12:01:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun 22 12:01:16 PDT 1994      Message Number 0649
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber
Subject: CODE file replacement (W752)

Subject: CODE File Replacement(week 0752)

To the IGS Community:

This message is to inform everyone that the CODE- Precise Ephemeris files
and the ERP-file for GPS week 752 have been re-submitted to the  CDDIS
and IfAG. We have also replaced these files in the anonymous ftp area of
ubeclu.unibe.ch (University of Berne). 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these replacements.

Sincerly
Robert Weber, AIUB

******************************************************************************
Robert Weber                                  ([email-masked])
Astronomical Institute,Berne,Switzerland
******************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>]