Subject: [IGSMAIL-0641] BOR1
From: W. Gurtner (CODE), W. Jaks (Borowiec)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 5:11:52 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 21  5:11:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 0641
******************************************************************************

Author: W. Gurtner (CODE), W. Jaks (Borowiec)
Subject: BOR1: New Site at Borowiec, Poland

New Permanent GPS Station in Borowiec, Poland
---------------------------------------------

Starting June 17, 1994 (doy 168) data from the new Polish permanent GPS
station Borowiec is available at the European IGS Data Center IfAG as well
as at the Local Data Center of the Central European Initiative (CEI) in 
Lustbuehel, Graz. The station abbreviation is BOR1 and its Domes Number
is 12205M002.

The Turborogue receiver is colocated with the Satellite Laser Station Borowiec
(CDP 7811) and the Euref Site 216. The station log file has been submitted
to the IGS Central Bureau.

The Borowiec data is included into the routine processing by the CODE
Analysis Center in Berne, Switzerland.

[Mailed From: Werner Gurtner <[email-masked]>]