Subject: [IGSMAIL-6150]: JPL RINEX ftp server (maintenance completed)
From: "Stowers, David A (3350)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:16:17 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      05 May 11:17:20 PDT 2010      Message Number 6150
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Please be advised that the publicly accessible RINEX ftp server at JPL
(137.78.60.99) has had its maintenance completed (server swapped out
for a newer unit).

If processes attempting to retrieve data fail, please send a message to
[email-masked]

Best regards,

-dave

David Stowers,  Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech
Product Delivery Manager, Global Observing System - GNSS
Tracking Systems and Applications Section - 3350
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]