Subject: [IGSMAIL-6149]: JPL RINEX ftp server
From: "Stowers, David A (3350)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:22:57 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      05 May 08:23:12 PDT 2010      Message Number 6149
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Especially users of Hourly RINEX data from JPL:

Please be advised that the publicly accessible RINEX ftp server at JPL
(137.78.60.99) will be undergoing maintenance today.

Processes attempting to retrieve data may temporarily fail, or sporadically
succeed, during this time. Please note that many, if not most of the same
files are available at the official IGS Global Data Centers:

CDDIS    ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/data/
IGN          ftp://igs.ensg.ign.fr/pub/igs/data/
SIO          ftp://garner.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex
KASI        ftp://nfs.kasi.re.kr/gps/data/

  Note the SIO ftp server is listed as "lox" incorrectly here:
  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/organization/centers.html

Another message will be sent when the maintenance has been completed.

Best regards,

-dave

David Stowers,  Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech
Product Delivery Manager, Global Observing System - GNSS
Tracking Systems and Applications Section - 3350
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]