Subject: [IGSMAIL-6105]: GPS and GLONASS BRDC files status at IGN DC
From: "GARAYT" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:08:17 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Mar 11:37:08 PST 2010      Message Number 6105
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno GARAYT

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that from DOY 067, daily GPS and GLONASS BRDC
files available at IGN GDC (at the 2 entities igs.ign.fr as well as
igs.ensg.eu) are independently produced from the other GDCs. This work is a
contribution of my colleagues operating from the French national GNSS
network (RGP).

At that time only daily files are produced, but hourly files will be shortly
available.

Best regards

Bruno

Bruno Garayt

IGN - Service de Giodisie et Nivellement

Riseaux et Services internationaux

Til. : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 81 97 FAX : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 84 50