Subject: [IGSMAIL-6078]: Old SVN35 reactivated
From: Schaer Stefan LT <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:54:57 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      17 Feb 07:55:23 PST 2010      Message Number 6078
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

SVN35, a Block IIA satellite launched on 30 Aug 1993 (as PRN05), has
been reactivated (as PRN25). Note that this GPS satellite is equipped
with SLR retro-reflectors. A reduced number of "all-in-view" tracking
stations of the IGS tracking network has been receiving its signals
since day 042 (11 Feb 2010):

  http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2010/odata_gps_d042.txt
  http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2010/odata_gps_d043.txt

  http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2010/odata_mixed_d042.txt
  http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2010/odata_mixed_d043.txt

See also IGS Mail 6077:

  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/mail/igsmail/2010/msg00025.html

This particular PRN is included in all analysis product lines at
CODE. The following receiver models seem to be able to provide useful
tracking data with respect to PRN25/SVN35 (currently without broadcast
orbit information):

  ASHTECH UZ-12
  ASHTECH Z-XII3
  JAVAD TRE_G3T DELTA
  JPS E_GGD
  JPS LEGACY
  NOV OEMV3
  TPS E_GGD
  TPS NETG3
  TRIMBLE NETR5

The CODE AC Team