Subject: [IGSMAIL-6076]: WPGM 2010
From: "chung-yen kuo" <[email-masked]>
To: "C-C Stark CHENG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'cy_kuo'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:37:00 +0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Feb 08:36:06 PST 2010      Message Number 6076
******************************************************************************

Author: Ching-Chung Cheng, Chun-Yen Kuo

I sincerely apologize for cross-listings.

 

Dear colleagues:

We would like to direct your attention to session G03, Geophysical Geodesy:
Observing the Time-varying Earth of the West Pacific Geophysical Meeting
2010. This session will address on the study of mass redistribution on or
inside the Earth by geodetic observations, which include various geometrical
or physical techniques based on terrestrial or satellite platforms. The mass
redistribution processes should be temporally referenced but their spatial
scale can be referred from local to global. Generally speaking, the issue
involves solid mass deformation triggered by the events like tectonic
movement, earthquake, erosion, or fluid mass transportation such as oceanic
or atmospheric factors. As the technologies involved, there surely would be
more and more data analyses or model verification to refresh the geophysical
study. We welcome all kind of contributions related to this scientific
issue.

The WPGM will be held in Taipei, 22-25 June 2010. The deadline for the
submission of abstracts is 25 February 2010. More details can be found at

http://www.agu.org/meetings/wp10/

We would appreciate if you could forward this information to your colleagues
who might be interested in this topic. If you find this message appeared in
your mail box more than once, we sincerely apologize.

Looking forward to seeing you in Taipei in June

Ching-Chung Cheng, Chun-Yen Kuo