Subject: [IGSMAIL-6068]: 2010 Beacon Satellite Symposium - Last Call for Abstracts - Deadline: February 15
From: "Komjathy, Attila (335G)" <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:44:07 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      01 Feb 16:44:10 PST 2010      Message Number 6068
******************************************************************************

Author: Attila Komjathy

I am sending out this announcement on behalf of Patricia Doherty, Director of ISR at Boston College.  -- Attila K.

Dear Colleagues,

This note is to remind you of the 15 February deadline for abstracts for
the Beacon Satellite Symposium.

The symposium will be held at the Universitat Polithcnica de Catalunya,
Barcelona on June 7 - 11, 2010.  Information on the sessions can be
viewed at the web site: http://www.bc.edu/beacon. Information regarding
the symposium venue, on-line abstract submittal information, housing and
registration can be found at: http://congress/cinme/com/bss2010

We sincerely hope that you will consider attending this unique and
dynamic symposium.  This meeting is primarily sponsored by the Beacon
Satellite Group of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI)
Commission G. The Beacon Satellite Group is interdisciplinary, servicing
science, research, application and engineering interests. These
interests include all aspects of satellite signals observed on the
ground and by receivers on-board satellites.

Please note that we will also be hosting an SBAS iono working group
meeting during the Beacon Symposium.  The time/date for this meeting
will be determined soon.

We look forward to meeting you at the 17th International Satellite
Symposium in Barcelona.

With best regards,

Patricia Doherty
Manuel Hernandez-Pajares
P.V.S. Rama Rao
Reinhart Leitinger
Chairs of BSS2010, URSI Commission G

Patricia H. Doherty
Director/Senior Scientist
Institute for Scientific Research
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3862

Phone: 617-552-8767; FAX: 617-552-2818
Email: [email-masked]

Attila Komjathy
NASA - Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 138-308C
Pasadena, CA 91109, USA

Tel:   818-393-6828
Fax:   818-393-5115
Email: [email-masked]