Subject: [IGSMAIL-6056]: GNSS RT networks session at EGU , May 2-7th 2010, Vienna
From: "Robert Weber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:10:47 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Jan 04:11:18 PST 2010      Message Number 6056
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber & Felix Perosanz

EGU General Assembly -- Vienna, Austria, 02 - 07 May 2010

           http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2010/ 

 

Dear Colleagues,

The General Assembly of the European Geosciences Union will be held in 

Vienna, Austria, 02 - 07 May 2010. 

We would like to draw your attention especially to 

Session G5, Monitoring the Earth by RealTime-capable GNSS networks.

Please consider to participate in this session by submitting a paper.

Session description:

The continuous improvement of Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) in
terms of performances,

availability, modernisation and hybridizing makes them a more and more
powerful technique. The ongoing 

development of dense Real Time (RT) GNSS station networks and the
accompanying increase of accuracy and 

temporal resolution of derived products offers new opportunities to monitor
geophysical processes at or 

close to the Earth's surface. 

This session welcomes presentations dealing with analyzing GNSS phase data
in real-time, and current 

applications that utilize the resulting observation streams (e.g GPS station
position, 

tropospheric water content, ionosphere electron TEC, Earthquake early
warning, Reflectometry, Time transfer,.). 

We particularly encourage also presentations concerning the quality of used
RT satellite orbit and clock 

products (e.g. IGS IGU products) and the discussion of challenging topics of
RT-signal processing software 

like error modelling, multi-system hybridizing, use of GPS L2C and L5
signals, and improved ambiguity 

resolution techniques due to new signals.

 

18 January 2010:   Deadline for receipt of abstracts at

http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2010/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_
abstract.html  

 

best regards,

Robert Weber, Felix Perosanz