Subject: [IGSMAIL-6055]: Sixth ABLOS Conference
From: "Ron Macnab" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:35:17 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Jan 12:35:47 PST 2010      Message Number 6055
******************************************************************************

Author: Ron Macnab

Dear Colleagues and Associates,

On behalf of Chairman Chris Rizos and the Conference Organizing Committee,
I'm pleased to invite you to the Sixth ABLOS Conference, scheduled for
October 25-27 in Monaco.

As you may already know, ABLOS is a subsidiary body of the International
Association for Geodesy (IAG) and of the International Hydrographic
Organization (IHO).  One of its mandates is to organize regular conferences
that explore and clarify the interface between marine law and science. 

I invite you to visit the ABLOS website at
http://www.gmat.unsw.edu.au/ablos/#ABLOS'10 for more detail, including past
Conference Proceedings, abstract submission information, and registration
procedures. 

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you in Monaco later this year.

Cheers! Ron

Ron Macnab
Geological Survey of Canada (Retired)
11 Lyngby Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3A 3T6
Canada
Tel: +1(902)463-3963
Fax: +1(902)463-0908
Email: [email-masked]