Subject: [IGSMAIL-0599] jpl07470.sp3 Replacement
From: David C. Jefferson
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 15:57:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue May 17 15:57:06 PDT 1994      Message Number 0599
******************************************************************************

Author: David C. Jefferson
Subject: jpl07470.sp3 Replacement

Subject: jpl07470.sp3 Replacement

To the IGS Community:

This message is to inform everyone that the file pub/jpligsac/0747/jpl07470.sp3 
in the anonymous ftp area of sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov, which contains orbits for
Sun May 1, 1994 (day 121),  has been replaced as of Mon May 16 15:56 PDT 1994.
We have also submitted the new file to the CDDIS.  Please be aware that any
files retrieved prior the aforementioned time are no longer considered
valid.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by these replacements.

Sincerely,
David Jefferson, JPLIGSAC
-- 
******************************************************************************
David C. Jefferson                               ([email-masked])
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena CA              Office: Bldg. 238-636
Tracking Systems and Applications Section           M/S:    Bldg. 238-600
Earth Orbiter Systems Group                         Phone:  818-354-0289
******************************************************************************