Subject: [IGSMAIL-5959]: The SVN-49 story...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:55:46 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      29 Jun 04:56:21 PDT 2009      Message Number 5959
******************************************************************************

Author: Tim Springer and Florian Dilssner

Dear IGS colleagues,

There has been a quite a bit of discussion about the problems with the 
latest GPS satellite, SVN-49.

At ESOC Florian Dilssner and myself have investigated the SVN-49 issue in 
some detail and written a small article about it which will be in the next 
issue of "Inside GNSS". Because of its "news" value the article is already 
published and available on the Inside GNSS web site.

If you are interested in this article have a look at: 
http://www.insidegnss.com/node/1574

Cheers,
Tim and Florian.