Subject: [IGSMAIL-5895]: Connectivity problems with IGS GDC at IGN
From: "GARAYT" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:58:45 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Feb 05:58:53 PST 2009      Message Number 5895
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno Garayt (IGN GDC)

Dear Colleagues,

   At the end of last week, some important hardware related to the network
have been changed, causing some connectivity problems (IGS DC services are
not available or are at least very erratic) as some of you have already
experienced. We are looking into that problem and are sorry for the
inconvenience. We hoped that the problem could be solved quickly, but we
have to admit at that time that it can still be disturbed within the next
few days.

Of course, we are deeply sorry for the inconveniences this malfunctioning
may cause the user community.

Best regards

Bruno Garayt

Bruno Garayt

IGN - Service de Giodisie et Nivellement

Riseaux et Services internationaux

Til. : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 81 97 FAX : (00 33 0) 1 43 98 84 50