Subject: [IGSMAIL-5856]: Resubmission IGS Final Weeks 1473 & 1474
From: IGS ACC <[email-masked]>
To: IGSMail <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:47:35 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Nov 05:47:50 PST 2008      Message Number 5856
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS ACC at NGS

Resubmission of Final IGS Combined Products for 1473 & 1474 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The product files *.sp3 *.clk *.clk_30s *.cls were replaced today using
the clock products re-aligned to the IGS time scale by the IGS Clock
Product Center. The new clocks were merged into the resubmitted *.sp3
files.

The clock differences between all satellites and stations within each
epoch are identical with the old clock products and therefore precise
point positioning results and other purely geodetic applications will
not be affected by this change.  Only the time scale of the clocks is
affected.

We acknowledge Victor Zhang (NIST) who pointed out this problem.

IGS ACC at NOAA NGS