Subject: [IGSMAIL-5792]: IWLR Science Session
From: Richard Gross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Richard Gross <[email-masked]>, Steve Klosko <[email-masked]>, Zuheir Altamimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:30:08 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      09 Jul 12:32:00 PDT 2008      Message Number 5792
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard Gross

Dear Colleagues -

As part of the 16th International Workshop on Laser Ranging that will
be held in Poznan, Poland during 13-17 October 2008 there will be a
session on "Scientific Achievements, Applications, and Future
Requirements.

On behalf of the Program Committee I would like to draw your
attention to this session and ecourage you to participate in it. We
are developing a rich session that will comprehensively review the
significant science contributions of the three major technical
elements of interest to the laser ranging community  Satellite Laser
Ranging, Satellite Laser Altimetry, and Lunar Laser Ranging. We hope
that you will be able to join us in Poznan for this exciting
workshop.  More information about the workshop can be obtained from
its web site at <http://www.astro.amu.edu.pl/ILRS_Workshop_2008/
index.php>.

Please note that the deadline for submitting abstracts is 10
September 2008.

Hope to see you in Poznan!

Best regards,
Richard

Richard Gross
Geodynamics and Space Geodesy Group
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Mail Stop 238-600; 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099, USA

+1 818-354-4010 (phone)
+1 818-393-4965 (fax)

[email-masked]