Subject: [IGSMAIL-0578] Request for Pubs.
From: Tom Yunck
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 9:51:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 25  9:51:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 0578
******************************************************************************

Author: Tom Yunck
Subject: Request for Pubs.

Dear Colleague:

I am writing a short survey paper on the subject:  "GPS Data, 
Acquisition, and Environmental Effects" for the AGU's US National
Report to the IUGG (1991-1994).  The focus is on developments in
the past 3 yrs in the areas of GPS data acquisition (receivers,
antennas, dealing with AS) and environmental effects on the data
and data products.  Environmental effects would include media,
multipath, and site stability, among others.

Since I do not want to overlook any work of significance I am
requesting your assistance.  If you have publications in the past
3 yrs relating to these subjects, please send me the appropriate
citations by email, and, if possible, reprints by regular mail
at the address below.  I would appreciate a response by May 10.
Many thanks.

T. Yunck
JPL  M/S 238-638
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA  91109
USA

Ph:  818-354-3369
Fx:  818-393-4965