Subject: [IGSMAIL-5776]: New products and directory structure at IGN GDC
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:17:12 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 May 00:17:31 PDT 2008      Message Number 5776
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno GARAYT

Dear Colleagues,

   At the IGN, some changes have been made at the IGS data and products 
archive directories. We have made the following changes:

    - the hourly data files to *pub/igs/data/hourly*
The previous directory structure for the hourly data files (pub/igs/nrt) 
will remain online for a few months.

    - the ionophere products to */pub/igs/products/ionosphere*

    - the troposphere products (new and old) to 
*/pub/igs/products/troposphere*

Since a few weeks, we are now archiving the sub-hourly highrate data 
files. They are available by anonymous ftp like other IGS data and 
products at:
    */pub/igs/data/highrate*

    At IGN, all the products generated by the ACs and ACC contributing 
to the first IGS reprocessing campaign can be found in the
same subdirectories as the products submitted by the ACs and ACC:
    */pub/igs/products/wwww/repro1*
The IGS final ERP reprocessed files ig195p02.erp.Z and ig108p01.erp.Z 
are available in:
    */pub/igs/products*

In the near future, we should also move the daily files to 
/pub/igs/data/daily.
We hope that these changes can be considered as a step towards a 
harmonised data and products directory structure within IGS GDCs.
Even if we try to make these changes as smooth as possible, we are sorry 
for the inconveniences that these changes may cause.

Best regards
Bruno