Subject: [IGSMAIL-0577] CDDIS Downtime this Weekend
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 5:23:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Apr 22  5:23:34 PDT 1994      Message Number 0577
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Downtime this Weekend

As was announced in IGS MAIL message #564, the CDDIS will be down from April 22
17:00 until April 25 at 08:00.  The IGS global data centers at IGN and SIO
will be operational during this time for download of GPS data and products
by the user community.  To summarize access procedures for IGN and SIO:

     Name                       : IGN
     Institution                : Institut Geographique National
     Contact                    : Loic Daniel
     E-mail                     : [email-masked]
     Internet Address           : schubert.ign.fr  (192.33.147.230)
     FTP Access                 : anonymous ftp on schubert.ign.fr
     /pub/igs/obs/DDD           : GPS data
     /pub/igs/calc/WWWW         : IGS products

     Name                       : SIO 
     Institution                : Scripps Institution of Oceanography 
     Contacts                   : Keith Stark / Yehuda Bock
     E-Mail                     : [email-masked] / [email-masked] 
     Internet Address           : toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
     FTP Access                 : anonymous ftp on toba.ucsd.edu
     rinex/YYdata/DDD           : GPS data
     products/WWWW              : IGS products

We here at the CDDIS regret the inconvenience the system downtime will cause.
A second outage (hopefully one day only) will occur early in May due to the
move of the CDDIS computer system to another building.  I will inform the IGS
user community once a date has been set.

Carey Noll.