Subject: [IGSMAIL-5753]: ROAP station
From: Ken Senior <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:14:03 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      04 Apr 05:14:10 PDT 2008      Message Number 5753
******************************************************************************

Author: Ken Senior

With the addition of its antenna calibration into the IGS rcvr_ant.cab 
and .atx files at the Central Bureau, the site ROAP operated by The Real 
Instituto y Observatorio de la Armada in San Fernando, Spain is now 
fully prepared for inclusion into the IGS. 

This site is important to timing as it is driven externally by a H-MASER 
and is colocated at a timing laboratory.  For IGS ACs, where possible, 
please consider adding ROAP to your clock densification procedures.

3.1  Receiver Type            : SEPT POLARX2
4.1  Antenna Type             : SEN67157596+CR

http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/pendinglogs/roap_20071015.log

Regards,

Ken Senior

-- 
Ken Senior
Naval Center for Space Technology
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
Code 8154 . 4555 Overlook Ave SW . Washington, D.C. 20375
(202) 767-2043
[email-masked]