Subject: [IGSMAIL-5744]: IGS Workshop
From: "Gerald L. Mader" <[email-masked]>
To: IGSMAIL <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maureen Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:57:39 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Mar 04:57:46 PDT 2008      Message Number 5744
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerry Mader

This is reminder to make your reservations for the IGS Analysis Center 
Workshop soon. Our block of rooms is filling up as expected and your 
reservation at the Ritz Carlton counts as your registration for the 
workshop.

We have added the list of registrants so far to our Workshop web site:

http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/IGSWorkshop2008/

Please check this web site for the latest information and to link to the 
hotel registration.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Gerald L. Mader                      Off: 301 713 2854
Chief, Geosciences Research Division    Cell: 240 417 5989
National Geodetic Survey/NOS/NOAA         Fx: 301 713 4475
Silver Spring, MD 20910            [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------