Subject: [IGSMAIL-5717]: WEGENER 2008 - 14th General Assembly of Wegener
From: "Stefan Leinen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:51:56 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Feb 10:04:18 PST 2008      Message Number 5717
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Leinen

   Dear colleagues,

   we would like to draw your attention to the 14th General Assembly

   of the IAG Special Commission WEGENER (WEGENER Project:

   Geodetic Investigations Related to the Kinematics and Dynamics of

   the African, Arabian and Eurasian Plates), which will take place

   at Darmstadt, Germany, from September  15-18, 2008.

   A website has been prepared:

   http://www.ipg.tu-darmstadt.de/wegener

   The 1st circular with call for abstracts can be downloaded there

   under /download/WEGENER08_DA_1C_010208R.pdf

   Sorry for multiple postings.

   Best regards

   Matthias Becker and Stefan Leinen

   Dr. Stefan Leinen

   Institute of Physical Geodesy, Technische UniversitC$t Darmstadt

   Petersenstr. 13, D-64287 Darmstadt, GERMANY.

   Phone: ++49-6151-163900, Fax: ++49-6151-1644512.

   E-mail: [email-masked]

   Web: http://www.ipg.tu-darmstadt.de