Subject: [IGSMAIL-0569] Corrected orbit product for day 87
From: Gerd Gendt
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 3:36:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 18  3:36:05 PDT 1994      Message Number 0569
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt
Subject: Corrected orbit product for day 87

Subject: Corrected sp3-product for day 87

Dear colleagues,

in our sp3-product gfz07421.sp3 (day 87) we had included the manoeuvred
satellite PRN04. This was a mistake. The file will be replaced at CCDIS.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Gerd Gendt

-- 

********************************************************************************
* Gerd Gendt                                                                   *
* GeoForschungsZentrum                                                         *
* Aufgabenbereich 1                                Tel.: (0331) 288 1114       *
* Telegrafenberg A17                               Fax.: (0331) 288 1111       *
* D-14473 Potsdam                                e-Mail: [email-masked]   *
* GERMANY                                                                      *
********************************************************************************