Subject: [IGSMAIL-5651]: New PRN15/SVN55 active
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:54:05 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Oct 09:54:22 PDT 2007      Message Number 5651
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

New PRN15/SVN55, launched on day 290, is active as of day 297 (24 Oct
2007). Corresponding observation data is available from "all-in-view"
tracking receivers:

    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2007/odata_gps_d297.txt
    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2007/odata_gps_d298.txt

This PRN is already included in the analysis scheme at CODE. Starting
with our day 298 12UT ultra-rapid and day 298 rapid orbit submission,
the CODE GNSS orbit products include 42 satellites (31 GPS plus 11
GLONASS). 3 of these satellites are currently marked unhealthy/
unusable: G15 (just launched), G32 (reactivated), R24 (currently
tracked by only a handful of receivers). Currently inactive are: R02,
R03, R05, R18, R19, R22. G29 was decommissioned from active service on
day 296 (23 Oct 2007).

The CODE AC Team