Subject: [IGSMAIL-0563] From the Central Bureau
From: Ruth Neilan, IGS CB
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 20:33:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 11 20:33:49 PDT 1994      Message Number 0563
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan, IGS CB
Subject: From the Central Bureau

SUBJECT: Central Bureau Matters

Dear colleagues:

On behalf of the IGS I would like to thank the IERS Central Bureau for hosting 
the joint workshop in Paris. Merci beaucoup! It was a very good experience and 
we owe much credit and thanks to all of the people at the IERS CB, the Paris 
Observatory, the IGN and the CNES. Informal summary proceedings will be 
prepared jointly and distributed to participants and anyone interested. 
Minutes of the IGS Governing Board Meetings will be distributed in the near 
future. 

At the Paris workshop, the new IGS Colleague Directory was distributed. I have
many requests for the directory and hardcopies will be distributed to everyone
listed in the directory.  The large volume is still at the printers and should
be mailed to you within two weeks. We have plans to put this information
on-line in the CBIS and will advise you of progress and implementation.
Blank forms for inclusion in the directory will be made available for those who
wish to be included in the next update.  

If anyone is still interested, we have copies of the Proceedings of the Bern
Workshop, March 1993; and Proceedings of the Analysis Workshop held in Ottawa, 
Canada during October 1993. Resolutions from the Network Workshops are also
available in hardcopy, but were distributed by IGSMail.

Sincerely,
Ruth

========================================================================
Ruth E. Neilan                     Telephone:   (818)-354-8330
IGS Central Bureau                 FAX:         (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
MS 238-540                         (personal):  [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================