Subject: [IGSMAIL-5629]: Journal of Geodesy Special Issue 'IGS'
From: Ruth Neilan <[email-masked]>
To: Igsmail <[email-masked]>, Unav <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>, Mark Caissy <[email-masked]>, "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>, Felicitas Arias <[email-masked]>, Tilo Schoene <[email-masked]>, Bill Kuo <[email-masked]>, Ferland <[email-masked]>, Manuel Hernandez-Pajares <[email-masked]>, Henno Boomkamp <[email-masked]>, James F Zumberge <[email-masked]>, Angelyn W Moore <[email-masked]>, Markus Rothacher <[email-masked]>, Norman Beck <[email-masked]>, Richard Wonnacott <[email-masked]>, Chris Rizos <[email-masked]>, Robert W
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:05:02 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Aug 14:06:25 PDT 2007      Message Number 5629
******************************************************************************

Author: Chris Rizos (via IGS Central Bureau)

Apologies for multiple posts.

Special Issue 'IGS' of the Journal of Geodesy

                   CALL FOR PAPERS

We are seeking contributions for a special issue of the Journal of  
Geodesy (JoG) which will be dedicated to the IGS analyses and the  
scientific applications of IGS products. JoG is the official journal  
of the International Association of Geodesy. All papers will be peer- 
reviewed according to JoG review procedures.

Deadline for submissions: December 31, 2007.

We solicit papers that focus on topics such as:
* The contribution of the IGS to the geosciences.
* The IGS network, data management and analysis center operations.
* Integration of additional GNSS into the originally GPS-only  
service, and real-time activities in the IGS.
* The theoretical basis & practical generation of specialist products  
such as atmospheric parameters, time & frequency transfer,  
computation of orbits & satellite clock parameters, etc.
* Scientific applications of the IGS and its products.

Note that the special issue is not intended to include papers on  
purely instrumental aspects of the GPS technique.

Submissions should be marked "IGS special issue" and submitted via  
the online Editorial manager at http://www.editorialmanager.com/joge.  
Instructions for authors are available at the Springer web site at  
the URL: http://www.springer.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/ 
0,11855,4-110-70-1101678-0,00.html. The page limit is 8 pages.

The editor of the special issue will be happy to take a look at  
abstracts and manuscript drafts, to let you know whether the paper  
would be appropriate for the special issue. In this case, please send  
your material to the Special Issue editor: Chris Rizos  
([email-masked]).

-- 

----------------------------------------------------
Chris Rizos , Professor & Head
School of Surveying & Spatial Information Systems
The University of New South Wales
Sydney  NSW  2052, AUSTRALIA
Tel:  +61-2-93854205 (Int.)
Mob: 0405-848889 (Australia)
Fax:   +61-2-93137493 (Int.)
Email:   [email-masked]
Skype ID: christosrizos
WWW: http://www.gmat.unsw.edu.au/snap
-----------------------------------------------------
CRICOS Provider Number 00098G
Disclaimer http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/emaildis.htm