Subject: [IGSMAIL-0560] Submission of sets of station coordinates
From: Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 12:34:11 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Apr  8 12:34:11 PDT 1994      Message Number 0560
******************************************************************************

Author: Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi
Subject: Submission of sets of station coordinates

To: IERS and IGS analysis centers

Subject: Submission of sets of station coordinates and velocities
         to the IERS Central Bureau

Dear Colleagues,

We first thank all of you for your submission of this year.

In order to improve the ITRF93 products, we would appreciate your 
cooperation. We would like that you provide us by three types of data:

1) set of station coordinates at epoch 1988.0 with standard deviations,

2) set of station coordinates at epoch 1993.0 with standard deviations which 
   take into account the full variance-covariance between positions and 
   velocities,

3) set of site velocities with standard deviations.

In some cases, you might be considering that type 1 and 3 were already 
submitted to us. In these cases could you please provide us by type 2 data
which is important for our new short-term analysis strategy.

You may also not be able to provide 3 or 1 (case of GPS). In this case 
provide only 2.

Best regards

Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi