Subject: [IGSMAIL-5529]: Atmosphere Session at AGU 2007 - Acapulco México.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:28:45 -0200 (BRST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Jan 13:56:48 PST 2007      Message Number 5529
******************************************************************************

Author: Joco Francisco Galera Monico

Dear all

We have proposed the session Atmospheric effects and modeling related to
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) signals for the AGU 2007 Joint
Assembly that will be held 22-25 May 2007, in Acapulco, Mexico, and it was
accepted by the Program Committee. The deadline for abstract submission is
1 March 2007 23:59 UT. Therefore, we would like to ask you to consider
joining us at this AGU Assembly by submitting an abstract to this session.

We would also like to ask you to send this information to those that you
consider may be interested in this topic. Information is available at
http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja07/.

Description:  The main focus of this session is to discuss the ionosphere
and troposphere effects on the GNSS signals, together with models and
other possibilities of mitigations such effects. We welcome contributions
related to GPS Meteorology (ground and space based), Numerical Weather
Models for mitigation troposphere refraction, Ionospheric scintillation,
TEC Depletions, High order ionosphere errors, tomography, travelling
ionospheric disturbances and other related topics.

Best regards

Joco Francisco Galera Monico
FCT/UNESP  Presidente Prudente, SP, Brazil.

Francisco Azpilicueta
Universidade Nacional de La Plata, Argentina.