Subject: [IGSMAIL-5499]: Old SVN23 reactivated
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:03:43 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      04 Dec 05:03:52 PST 2006      Message Number 5499
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

SVN23, a Block IIA satellite launched on 26 Nov 1990 (as PRN23), has
been reactivated (as PRN32). "All-in-view" tracking stations of the
IGS tracking network have been receiving its signals since day 336
(2 Dec 2006):

    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2006/odata_gps_d336.txt
    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2006/odata_gps_d337.txt

    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2006/odata_mixed_d336.txt
    http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2006/odata_mixed_d337.txt

See also IGS Mail 5495:

   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/mail/igsmail/2006/msg00218.html

This PRN is already included in the analysis scheme at CODE. Starting
with our day 336 24UT ultra-rapid and day 336 rapid orbit submission,
the CODE GNSS orbit products include 44 satellites (32 GPS plus 12
GLONASS). 3 of these satellites are currently marked unhealthy/
unusable: G12 (recently launched), G15 (set as test vehicle), G32
(reactivated). Currently inactive are: R05, R17, R20. R24 became
inactive today (day 338). R03 is excluded from our analysis due to
lasting data problems.

The CODE AC Team