Subject: [IGSMAIL-0546] IGS orbit rebsubmitted-738
From: IGS Analysis Centre Coordinator
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 9:37:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 25  9:37:52 PST 1994      Message Number 0546
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS Analysis Centre Coordinator
Subject: IGS orbit rebsubmitted-738

To all users,

It has been pointed out to us that the combination for PRN03 on day 3 (March 2)
of GPS week 0738 presented problems that caused CODE and ESA statistics to be
higher than they should have been. Consequently the combined orbit for that day
was recomputed and pertinent file (IGS07383.SP3 and IGS07387.SUM) were
resubmitted to CDDIS.

We apologize to the Analysis Centres affected and for any inconvienience this
may have caused.

On behalf of J. Kouba,

-- 
Francois Lahaye
Division des Leves Geodesiques
Ressources Naturelles, Canada
Internet : [email-masked]
Tel : (613)-992-2218  Fax : (613) 995-3215