Subject: [IGSMAIL-5446]: New Secretary for IGS Central Bureau
From: Ruth Neilan <[email-masked]>
To: IGSMAIL <[email-masked]>
Cc: Liz Murillo <[email-masked]>, Valerie Searls <[email-masked]>, John LaBrecque <[email-masked]>, Scott Flores <[email-masked]>, Kent KELLOGG <[email-masked]>, Lichten LICHTEN <[email-masked]>, Kathi Younker <[email-masked]>, Gaurav Walia <[email-masked]>, Martha Fredholm <[email-masked]>, John Dow <[email-masked]>, Beutler <[email-masked]>, Rothacher <[email-masked]>, Hans Peter Plag <[email-masked]>, Zerbini <[email-masked]>, Chopo Ma <[email-masked]>, Pe
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:39:10 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Oct 17:39:21 PDT 2006      Message Number 5446
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan, IGS CB

Dear colleagues,

Over the past weeks, the IGS Central Bureau experienced a change in  
personnel which always comes with very mixed emotions.  We bid a sad  
farewell to our secretary Elizabeth Murillo, who moved up to a new  
position here at JPL. We still see her often and fondly remember her  
cheerful disposition and 'can do' attitude. We wish her all the best  
in her new job!

We are very pleased to tell you that the position was quickly filled  
by Valerie Searls. Valerie is proving to be quite efficient,  
professional and very good natured (quick on the uptake even dealing  
with the likes of geodesists and earth scientists!).  I know that a  
number of you have already been in contact with her, particularly  
since there is so much activity with IGS, GGOS and IAG.  Please  
welcome her to the IGS and the support that she will bring to the  
Central Bureau and GGOS. Her email address is:
	[email-masked]

and her phone number is:
	+1-818-354-2077

With kind regards and a deep respect for choices in life which often  
provide excellent opportunities to work with many fine people -

Ruth Neilan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ruth E. Neilan
International GNSS Service - Central Bureau
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Communications, Tracking & Radar Division
tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
mobile: 626-975-1136 <[email-masked]>
  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^